Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vacation

So I'm back from my 1,800 mile trip. I went all the way to Minnesota and back. We had such a great time. I saw all of my family and about 987 lakes. :) I bought a pair of hot pink cowboy boots for my niece's 5th birthday. They have a horse and stars on the side and they light up when she walks in them. They were a hit, though she wore them all day without socks and got blisters on the bottom of her feet. She also received hot pink golf clubs. So we spent some time in our boots golfing on the front lawn. It was lots of fun, but I think we both need more practice. Now I need to gear up for Halloween. I have tons of new fabric for cloaks and I need to sew, sew, sew. Of course I might pretend that today is my last day of vacation and finish this great book that I'm reading!!

No comments: