Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween!!


I'm looking at my calendar this morning and I see that Halloween is just two weeks away. I have not decided what I will be yet. I know that I will wear a cloak :) but the rest of the outfit is a mystery. I stated thinking about childhood costumes. I remember those plastic masks. I'm not sure they make them any more, but I'm sure they are now considered a hazard as I could never see very well out of them. I think I was Wonder Woman that year. I remember the year I was the Wicked Witch of the West. I put this green goop all over my face that was quite disgusting. Of course I had a hat and a cute little broom with a black flowy dress. I think I still have the broom somewhere. Well I guess that is enough time wandering haphazardly down memory lane. Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to work I go........wait that was the Seven Dwarfs.... did they wear capes...Hmmmmmmmm......

Don't forget to check out my shop if you still need a cloak for Halloween http://www.mwestdesigns.etsy.com

No comments: