Sunday, August 24, 2008

BUY HANDMADE!!! etsy.com

Have you checked out etsy.com??? It is a site devoted to handmade items. I love this site. You can buy jewelry, clothes, rugs, hats, blankets and the list goes on and on.

I have my polaroid transfers, paintings, rag rugs, and renaissance cloaks listed on my site mwestdesigns.etsy.com.

You might ask what is a polaroid transfer? It is basically where you take a 669 polaroid apart before it has completely developed and print the negative side. Then you can texture, scratch and hand tint it.

I listed some new ones today. Several windmills, sunflower, and some Italy pictures.

I like the idea of listing something new there everyday. It is a goal of mine to list 1 to 2 new items a day. Because being creative everyday is the best thing in the world.

No comments: